Residents can enroll at their home school any time of the school year as long as you live within the school district boundary. Please bring with you the required items from the list below. Additional forms will be provided at enrollment.
Enroll at your home school during the hours of 9:00-11:00 a.m. and 1:00-3:00 p.m. Elementary registration can be taken at the Administration Building in the summer.
If the student receives Special Education services please call 586-445-5675 before enrolling.
Kindergarten Students 2018/2019 School Year
Students must be 5 years-old on or before September 1, 2018.
Kindergarten entry requirements booklet
Macomb County Residents:
K-12 Schools of Choice
The 2018-2019 Schools of Choice application window is now closed will open again in the middle of November.
Applications are available at the Administration Building located at 18975 Church Street. Please bring with you three proofs of Macomb County residency (three of the following: closing documents, rental/lease agreement, property tax statement, current electrical bill, phone bill or gas bill, driver's license or state ID, tax bill, voter registration or affidavit in residency.
Required for Enrollment
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Completed Immunization Record (DTP, POLIO, MMR, HEP-B, MENINGOCOCCAL and VARICELLA)
- Proof of Residency -- three of the following: closing documents, rental/lease agreement, property tax statement, current electrical bill, gas bill or phone bill, driver's license or state ID, voter registration or affidavit in residency
- Physical Form (Kindergarten only - can be submitted later, but before the 1st day of school)
- Vision Screening (Kindergarten only - can be submitted later, but before the 1st day of school)
- Unofficial transcript (high school students only)
- Most Recent Report Card (high school students only)
- Withdrawal Form (for high school students entering after school year begins)
Which school should my child attend?
To find your home school click on either the elementary or middle school boundary map. If you need additional information, please call (586) 445-5510.
Preschool Enrollment Information
- Must meet at least 2 risk factors as determined by the MDE
- Macomb County Resident
- 4 years-old on or before September 1, 2017
- Driver's License
- 2 Proofs of Residency
- Last Year's Income Tax Return
- Child's Shot Record
- Child's Birth Certificate